HSC Module 5 Chemistry: STUDY CARDS
Essential knowledge to Master Module 5 Chemistry
This course is in production and will be updated end of October 2020.
Rough description of curriculum shown below.
The complete learning course to Master your Chemistry. Imagine having the following at your fingertips 24/7
- 90 videos (~12 hours) of essential content
- Worksheets, Revision quizzes and tests that you can download and print
- 15 FREE study cards from our Study Pack
- Study tip videos
- and more
24-7 learning. Your time, Your Way!
90 essential content videos
These videos are similar to the FREE ones on YouTube but go much further. they are more specific, have 75 more than those on Youtube and are linked to the Study Cards, worksheets, and more.
These videos have been designed to give you content needed to get an understanding of the KEY ideas in
chemistry. No longer get confused, BUT if you do get stuck, then attend one of the LIVE webinars to get it sorted out!
Don't have that feeling of leaving your classroom not understanding. By watching these videos before class, you will enter with greater confidence, be able to ask intelligent questions, help others and walk outof the class feeling like a master. Your confidence will soar and so will your grades.
More than just videos!
- We have made very detailed coloured and highly visual study cards to guide your learning. Although these cards are a separate purchase for the whole set (100 cards each Module), we give you 15 FREE cards in each module course.
- These cards are great to use in your study routine, with friends or just before a test.
- We have made over 20 quizzes that test your knowledge as you go.
- They are self marking AND we have then made videos of 'walking through them' just in case you need to get extra help with the questions.
Quality Downloadable Progress Tests
- We have produced 5 Progress tests to give you practice under test conditions.
- Justg like a marathon runner has practise runs under the same conditions to prepare for the BIg race, you should be doing tests of similar quality, difficulty and timing under exam conditions.
- We have these tests and explain how to complete them under exam conditions, why and then mark them with you.
StartTypes of Systems (13 cards)
StartEntropy & Enthalpy (8 cards)
PreviewCollision Theory & Equilibrium (4 cards)
StartEquilibrium position & Expression (8 cards)
StartLe Chatelier's Principle (15 cards)
StartEquilibrium Expression (8 cards)
StartToxins & Solubility (4 cards)
StartSolubility Rules (4 cards)
StartKsp and Molar Solubility (10 cards)
StartPrecipitate formation & Common Ion Effect (4 cards)
Why not get the whole package?
In The Lab Series
Never enter a lab again, not knowing what to expect or if the results you got are correct !
This series has been made to improve your lab skills. It goes through common experiments showing you how to conduct them, the chemistry behind it and possible results.
STUDY Card Pack
- 100 coloured visual cards on KEY content
- Linked to videos in cours
- Use them individually or in a group revision session
- Download them in PDF or there is an option (coming soon) to get professionally printed card decks
My name is Darin and I have been teaching Science for 25 years. As a full time teacher, I have extensive experience in teaching senior classes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, my 10 years experience at being The Crazy Scientist has enabled me to purchase amazing, unique science equipment to do demonstrations both within my own classroom but also during stage shows at museums, libraries, OOSH centres within NSW and around Australia.
I have been Flipping my senior and junior classes for 6 years and has international experience at presenting differentiated learning methodologies at various conferences in the US and here in Australia at Brisbane RESCON.
Using all of the above, I look forward to you joiuning my digital clasroom to help you improve your knowledge and love of learning.