HSC Physics Module 7: The Nature of Light
Essential knowledge to Master Module 7 Physics
The complete learning course to Master your Chemistry. Imagine having the following at your fingertips 24/7
- 90 videos (~12 hours) of essential content
- 10 online quizzes that give you immediate feedback
- Worksheets, Revision quizzes and tests that you can download and print
- 15 FREE study cards from our Study Pack
- 6 Webinars to interact and ask questions when you get stuck
- Study tip videos
- and more
24-7 learning. Your time, Your Way!
90 essential content videos
These videos are similar to the FREE ones on YouTube but go much further. they are more specific, have 75 more than those on Youtube and are linked to the Study Cards, worksheets, and more.
These videos have been designed to give you content needed to get an understanding of the KEY ideas in
chemistry. No longer get confused, BUT if you do get stuck, then attend one of the LIVE webinars to get it sorted out!
Don't have that feeling of leaving your classroom not understanding. By watching these videos before class, you will enter with greater confidence, be able to ask intelligent questions, help others and walk outof the class feeling like a master. Your confidence will soar and so will your grades.
More than just videos!
- We have made very detailed coloured and highly visual study cards to guide your learning. Although these cards are a separate purchase for the whole set (100 cards each Module), we give you 15 FREE cards in each module course.
- These cards are great to use in your study routine, with friends or just before a test.
- We have made over 20 quizzes that test your knowledge as you go.
- They are self marking AND we have then made videos of 'walking through them' just in case you need to get extra help with the questions.
Quality Downloadable Progress Tests
- We have produced 5 Progress tests to give you practice under test conditions.
- Justg like a marathon runner has practise runs under the same conditions to prepare for the BIg race, you should be doing tests of similar quality, difficulty and timing under exam conditions.
- We have these tests and explain how to complete them under exam conditions, why and then mark them with you.
- Everyone gets stuck now and again, even with great videos, worksheets etc
- Sometimes you just need a LIVe person to get your head around it. Explain concepts in a different way, well these webinars help with that. We will be doing 5 webinars per course.
- Log in, ask questions and learn better.
- These Webinars will be placed in the course so you can watch them again and again after the live event. You never know, you may learn somthing when another person asks a similar question that has been buirning in the back of your mind!
Preview1.1 What is this course about?
Preview1.2 How is this course different from what's on YouTube?
Preview1.3 Worked sample problems
Preview1.4 Downloadable Worksheets & Practice Tests
Preview1.5 Monthly LIVE Webinars to get specific help
Preview1.6 Graded Practice Quizes for Immediate Feddback
Preview1.7 Linked to 'In the Lab Series' for complete understanding
Preview1.8 Discounts for Printed Study Manuals and more
Start1.9 Earn Money !
Preview2.1 Maxwell and unification of electricity & electromagnetism
Start2.2 Maxwell and the prediction of EM Waves (10:19)
Preview2.3 Maxwell and the prediction of the velocity of EM waves
Start2.4 How are EM waves produced?
Preview2.5 How are EM waves propagated?
Start2.6 Historical Method used by Romer to determine a value for the speed of light
Start2.7 Historical Method used by Fizeau to determine a value for the speed of light
Start2.8 Other Historical Contributions
Start2.9 Contemporary Methods in determining speed of light
Start2.10 Types of Spectra
Start2.11 Spectra from Discharge tubes
Start2.12 What is a Black Body Spectra?
Start2.13 Types of Stars & Black Body Curves
Start2.14 Wien's Law
Start2.15 Spectra- Identifying elements
Start2.16 Spectra- Star Class and Surface temperature
Start2.17 Star density and spectral lines
Start2.18 Doppler Shift and light
Start2.19 Rotational Motion and Spectra
Start2.20 Translational Motion and Spectra
Start2.21 Chemical Composition and Spectra
Why not get the whole package?
In The Lab Series
Never enter a lab again, not knowing what to expect or if the results you got are correct !
This series has been made to improve your lab skills. It goes through common experiments showing you how to conduct them, the chemistry behind it and possible results.
STUDY Card Pack
- 100 coloured visual cards on KEY content
- Linked to videos in cours
- Use them individually or in a group revision session
- Download them in PDF or there is an option (coming soon) to get professionally printed card decks
Darin has been teaching for 22 years. He has extensive experience in teaching senior classes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as well as presenting Science workshops and shows to primary audiences around Australia.
He has been Flipping his senior and junior classes for 3 years and has international experience at presenting differentiated learning methodologies at various conferences around the world as a member of the presentation team at Flipped Learning Global. Currently he is teaching full time, running workshops in Flipped Teaching and authoring a book on using Flipped principles to enhance study skills in student learning.