HSC Module 8 Chemistry: Applying Chemical Ideas
Essential knowledge to Master Module 8 Chemistry
This course is in production and will be updated end of Term 2, 2021. For those who purchased the bundle, please check often as new material is added frequentkly.
Rough description of curriculum shown below.
The complete learning course to Master your Chemistry. Imagine having the following at your fingertips 24/7
- 68 content videos (~11 hours) of essential content
- 10 online quizzes that give you immediate video feedback (100 questions in total)
- 15 FREE study cards from our Study Pack
- 11 videos on study techniques (1.5 hr)
- and more
24-7 learning. Your time, Your Way!
Essential content videos
These videos dissect the syllabus and drill down into the essential content. They explore the syllabus from a problem solving approach and focus on giving you a visual understanding of the course and incorporate activities and practicals that are done in a physics lab using physics equipment
Don't have that feeling of leaving your classroom not understanding. By watching these videos before class, you will enter with greater confidence, be able to ask intelligent questions, help others and walk out of the class feeling like a master. Your confidence will soar and so will your grades.
I use the active recall technique during the videos to constantly link past concepts to the new ones being taught and make links between concepts rather than just giving you new information.
You can watch these over again before tests at school and stop them to ensure you get all the material down. No longer, will you have blanks in your book as you can take detailed notes (especially if you watch the videos on how to take active notes using the Traffic light technique from the study video section).
More than just videos!
- We have made very detailed coloured and highly visual study cards to guide your learning. Although these cards are a separate purchase for the whole set (100 cards each Module), we give you 15 FREE cards in each module course.
- These cards are great to use in your study routine, with friends or just before a test.
10 Online Quizzes (100 questions in total)
- In addition to the HSC questions in many of the videos, we have made online quizzes that are automatically marked AND have video answers for ALL questions.
- Your responses are emailed to you as a PDF along with the answers. You can watch the answer videos which not only contain the answer but also give you tips on key concepts of the question and where to revise.
- We have made 10 quizzes of 10 questions each taken from past HSC papers, and other paper sources from around Australian and the UK.
StartStudy section intro
StartWhat is Flipped Learning- how to use videos?
StartWhat does research say is the BEST way to study?
StartStudy Techniques: How often should I study?
StartStudy Techniques: Active note taking
StartStudy Technique: How do I make a study timetable?
StartStudy Techniques: How to reduce exam anxiety?
StartStudy Techniques: How do I structure my study time?
StartStudy Techniques: How to make Flash Cards from your notes.
StartStudy Technique: Active Recall - I do, I remember
StartStudy Technique: Sport vs School
StartStudy Technique: Brain Plasticity - teaching your brain new things!
StartExam Technique Tips: Preparation for the Exam
StartExam Technique Tips: Time Management
StartExam Technique Tips: Highlighting KEY words for breaking down questions
StartExam Technique: Analysing your results with purpose & future improvement
Darin has been teaching for 25 years. He has extensive experience in teaching senior classes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as well as presenting Science workshops and shows to primary audiences around Australia.
He has been Flipping his senior and junior classes for 5 years and has international experience at presenting differentiated learning methodologies at various conferences in the US and here in Australia at Brisbane RESCON.